Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Have you ever tried to eat a clock, It's very time consuming.



 Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday I wrote my last post. I have been super busy buying tractors, building shops and working obscene amounts of overtime. Don't you worry though, I have written a fair amount, gone through edits and even designed a few versions of book covers.  




Trying to decide which one I should pick is difficult. I like them all. Each one probably needs a little more tweaking to get it ready but as with writing, graphic design is a skill I am still developing. Let me know what you think via the contact me page. No email required. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not dead yet

 My writing has suffered mearly a flesh wound.  For someone with my tenacity, it's unlikely I'll ever give something completely up. ...